- 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT/Data & Analytics with 7+ years of software development and/or data engineering experience
- 5-7 years of experience with SQL Server On-Prem and/or Azure cloud, required
- 5-7 years of SSIS experience utilizing SQL Agent jobs and Integration Services Catalog, required
- 3-4 years of experience running ETL/ELT SSIS projects independently from end to end, required
- 2+ years of Python programming experience, preferred
- Experience with DevOps Repository and Git, preferred
- Azure cloud experience, preferred
- Azure Data Lake storage experience, a plus
- Azure Data Factory and/or Databricks experience, a plus
- Experience designing and delivering large scale, 24-7, mission-critical data pipelines and features using modern big data architectures
- Strong understanding of ETL processing with large data stores
- Strong data modeling skills (relational, dimensional and flattened)
- Strong analytical and SQL skills, with attention to detail
- Experience working in a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters, multiple public cloud and SaaS providers.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing complex applications e.g. service oriented architectures or distributed graphics processing engines.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.