As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for sending customer notifications and automating our existing tools. You will perform validation audits on rerate order entry and billing output to ensure billing accuracy and to protect the customer experience. You may also support rerate scope validation audits as needed.
- Send monthly rerate customer notifications via email notification tool and via USPS
- Utilize programming skills to automate manual notification process: ASP.Net (C#), SQL
- Perform order entry to billing audit for services being rerated.
- Work with audit stakeholders to root cause and resolve issues identified in audits
- Utilize Margin Assurance Reporting and Analytical tools: Power BI, OBIEE, SSRS, Tableau
- Interpret needs of client groups to define purpose, scope, limitations, and impact of requested initiatives
- Analyze data management processes for accuracy and integrity
- Organize data into logical financial groupings for ease of use by multiple end users
- Provide additional data trending to report key patterns, correlations, and indicators with the data
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS)
- Understanding of modern relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise-level Microsoft Web-based tools (Reporting Services, Power BI, ASP.NET)
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with strong time management skills.
- Strong math, logic, reasoning, and analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently and within teams
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.