The Senior Business Analyst leads the work to collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to elicit, capture, store, and manage business and user requirements for software solutions, performs analysis in support of site operational efficiencies, and provides leadership and mentoring to junior business analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a business or requirements analyst
- Demonstrated business process analysis experience and experience creating requirement artifacts from scratch
- Expert in elicitation and management of business/user requirements
- Expert in business process modeling
- Experience working with relational databases and executing SQL queries
- Experience with requirements management tools and requirements management best practices
- Experience with multiple IT systems development lifecycles using structured methodologies
- Advanced understanding of government healthcare business processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.