Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to help with an acquisition project in the financial services industry. The Business Analyst will help drive the process and will be responsible for API’s, customer experience and work around integrations.
- 3-5 years business analysis experience including flow charts, use cases, and eliciting requirements
- Financial background – 401K and/or retirement preferably
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems
- Ability to work remotely, facilitate remotely via WebEx
- JIRA experience
- Visio experience
- Agile experience including Fishbone technique
- Facilitate workshops
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.