Seeking a Business Analyst to work closely and independently with members of the user community to capture, refine, validate, and communicate the requirements of business systems. This role requires a balance of business and technical skills to successfully meet the needs of the initiative.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis, including exposure to software development and software evaluation, or any equivalent combination of IT related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer sciences, information technology or similar experience.
- Technical documentation skills including report writing, user stories, use cases, storyboards, and flowcharts.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with users and the project team.
- Ability to adapt communication styles and techniques to the knowledge level and communication styles of recipients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly analyze business systems and processes and make recommendations.
- Ability to quickly interpret, understand and adhere to technical standards, processes, and guidelines.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and produce effective solutions.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.