As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting and improving our application environment by collaborating with IT, Business Architects, Business users, and Operations to sustain and improve an environment will operate simply and efficiently within our technical systems.
- Act as a primary support point and escalation point for L2+ application issues from our facilities and offices across North America.
- Participate in an after-hours support rotation to provide support to end users if necessary.
- Manage demand and provide traceability using Incident, Service, and Change management processes.
- Act as the End-to-end owner of problems, issues, or escalations
- Perform escalations when necessary to vendors or internal departments and works with the other party to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the end user
- Under the direction of senior staff, help create/code/configure small enhancements as requested by the business or identified by the application team staff.
- Work effectively in a team environment to provide support to our users in a timely manner and with a positive customer service attitude.
- Responsible for maintenance & upkeep of supported software applications
- Work closely with the business architects and developers of applications to advise concerning changes on system-levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Experience providing end-to-end ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and providing recommendations
- Passion for learning technology and business processes
- Experience with incidents/ticketing tools (Service Desk Plus, ServiceNow etc.)
- SQL relational database knowledge
- Proficient in writing well-constructed, optimized SQL queries
- Experience with Sql Server Management Studio (SSMS), Integration (SSIS), Reporting (SSRS)
- Experience in Azure DevOps
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party applications not accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.