.Net Lead Software Engineer/Supervisor
- 8+ years as a full stack developer with an architectural mindset
- 2+ years of supervisor or team lead experience
- Proficient in developing applications with C# and the Microsoft .NET architecture
- Experience developing applications / APIs with the following: Azure technology stack, A mainstream low-code development platform such as OutSystems, Angular, ElasticSearch
- Proficient in using Azure DevOps to manage CI/CD pipelines and artifacts
- Big picture thinker, willing to wear multiple hats, good communication, team player, high energy, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors degree
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Duration: Full Time
Work Location: Castle Rock / Hybrid
Pay: $140,000.00 - Based on experience
Other: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k benefits available
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity!
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.