As an Enterprise Application Architect you will be responsible for effective design, architecture and integration of applications, application services, application integration, and general non-infrastructure services utilized in the delivery of business solutions. This role involves collaboration with architects and project teams to design and implement solution architectures for applications with integrations across a wide estate of applications both on premise and multi-cloud.
- Define and design new solutions using microservice-oriented architecture patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services
- Create architectural roadmaps to and migrate applications into cloud-based services
- Design authority for any integration architectures and solutioning
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
- Design message and event-driven architectures
- Participate in platform strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and leading POCs
- Contribute to the broader Enterprise Architect solutioning
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different business
- Consults on application or infrastructure/development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the technical architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical/solution architecture to accommodate project needs
- Manage all enterprise application architectural issues and recommend alternatives as needed
- Minimum requirement of four-year college degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture, design, and deployment; systems lifecycle management; and application development planning and management
- 5+ years in an application architect role preferred
- Prior background as a Software Developer preferred
- Mastery of advanced integration technologies – SOA, Microservices, ESB/messaging, API gateways, event-driven architectures
- Knowledge and experience with to Azure and/or AWS application services and middleware, including serverless compute
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.