The Junior DevOps Engineer will work with team members to design, develop, implement, and maintain continuous integration and deployment practices as well as general server administration of testing and production environments. Hybrid working environment with 50% remote and 50% onsite.
- Administer operational applications (installs, deployments, patches, access requests, access terminations)
- Assist with the day-to-day operation and configuration of source control management systems (e.g. branching and merging)
- Develop and maintain CICD pipelines for efficient and reliable builds and deployments
- Identify, develop, and implement automation opportunities using CICD tools and scripting
- Monitor builds and releases and address any failures that may occur
- Maintain and monitor scheduling software for applications
- Deployment of operational and some financial applications to test and production environments
- Respond and remedy any service requests via ticketing system
- Provide on-call tier-3 support (on a rotation)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Experience with source control management systems
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Highly motivated, passionate, and able to work alone or in a group
- Strong communication skills
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.