Seeking a Developer to build a website, which we anticipate taking 2-3 weeks. Then, if the Developer is available a month or so after completing the first site, ideally utilize that same developer for a second build for another 2 week period.
The Developer will work with the business team to build a front end web product. The product will enable citizens to better understand data and allow agencies to demonstrate key outcomes. This effort will take place over two months. The Developer will collaborate with the staff to build two sites. Each site will provide information on key program components through embedded narrative, tableau visualizations, and video content.
The Developer will work with staff during the first two weeks to produce an MVP based on pre-existing templates, site content, and design concepts. Upon completion of the MVP and acceptance by the State, the Developer will work with the team to create a second site based upon the requirements of a second use case.
Upon completion, the Developer will work with the team to define templates to be used for subsequent engagements.
Required Skills: Front-end Web Developer / Designer
- Familiarity with libraries JQuery, Backbone
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks (Angular, React)
- Familiarity with front-end code generators such as Sass, LESS, and Coffeescript
- Design skills: ability to use graphics tools and libraries such as Photoshop or GIMP to design pleasing icons and graphics
- Familiarity with one or more back-end technologies such as .NET, Ruby on Rails, LAMP, etc.
- Some UI / UX design experience
- Minimum of 2 years performing primarily front-end-focused roles such as UX developer, front-end developer, or similar job title
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.