Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
You would be on a team of 3 in addition to some offshore team members. Responsibilities would include supporting and enhancing DevOps tool sets.
- 2-4 years Linux core skills and scripting experience
- Transmission Control Prototype/Internet Protocol (TCPIP) – Intermediate
- Java knowledge
- Python and Ruby basic programming skills
- Kicking off automation jobs. Developing and writing automation tool sets
- Supporting all Development groups
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure
- Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software
- Monitors the performance of systems.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.