Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Implement project specific readiness metrics and prepares period specific reports and/or proposals
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Track and report on the activities of the deployment teams ensuring the tracking, monitoring and controlling of deliverables based on the project plan, reporting on critical project status, risks, escalations and achievements
- Demonstrated ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert and Point-of-Contact for an organization or team
- Facilitate and lead project meetings
- Communication management demonstrated in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structure
- Innovative and influential with ability to drive stakeholders to meet defined timelines and deliverables
- Individual must possess a positive energetic work approach and be very flexible in support of an exciting and ever changing work environment.
- Ensure collaborative integration of Deployment Team across Company
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects in a fast paced environment at one time
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical emphasis, Technical Project Management, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Project Management of large scale deployments of hardware across an extensive and expanding national footprint; or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in formulating or participating in annual financial budgets, ongoing analysis and executing business strategies and tracking projects towards proposed annual budgets
- Demonstration of quickly coming up to speed on technical and networking concepts
- Self-motivated project driver
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.