Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Contract through the end of the year with probable extension.
Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field..
- 6+ years infrastructure monitoring experience
- 2+ years software development experience
- Understands infrastructure components
- Compute, Storage, Network
- Linux, Git, Open Source software
- Sysdig, Prometheus, Nagios, OP5
- Systems Logging & Alerting, Metrics Analysis
- Fluentd, Splunk, ELK Stack, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Scripting & Automation
- Documentation Wiki’s
- Virtualization & Containers
- Kubernetes & Docker, VMware, OpenStack
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.