Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Performs computer and information systems analysis and support work. Primarily working on SQL server reporting and integration services. Can involve database administration work as well.
- Provides support for the implementation and maintenance of various software applications; identifies user needs and determines resolutions; rapidly responds to system issues; recommends, designs, implements and installs software applications, using a strong understanding of computer science principles and theories.
- Required to detect, isolate and resolve application problems, and have skills necessary to lead and manage issues.
- Provides system development, production support, and user training services for a variety of applications and initiatives and supports all aspects of the system development and support life cycle with a specific focus on application system analysis, design, development, and deployment.
- Supports change management process. Develops and promotes good community relations among various district and community clientele.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Three to five years’ experience in analyzing, developing, and maintaining software applications using any software development life cycle methodology, including requirements gathering, system design, coding, documentation, testing, user acceptance, user training, and maintenance work
- 5+ years SQL Server building integrations and reports using SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in analyzing problems, creating design documents, creating process flow diagrams and documentation as required
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions
- Computer applications skills: Microsoft Office, Project, Excel, Visio, etc
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and prioritizing skills
- Customer-focused, Team oriented, and ability to collaborate with team members and provide user training
Other Knowledge or Qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience with all aspects of programming against the Microsoft SQL server (2014, 2012, and 2008)
- Experience with SQL or MySQL database administration/maintenance
- Application Support – install, configure, patch, and support COTS applications
- Experience managing Identity management
- Experience with student applications such as Infinite Campus is a huge plus
- Previous experience working in a K12 environment is valuable
- Experience with Tableau or other Data Visualization/reporting platform is valuable
- Experience with programming languages such as Java is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.