Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Software Launch Manager
The Software Launch Manager plays a critical role in the software launch process, with responsibility for developing and executing go-to-market plans for all new software services, features and functions. The Software Launch Manager is responsible for ensuring all software features and functions are launched into the marketplace successfully, this role requires a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and an ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. This position works closely with Software, Product Management, Marketing Communication, Training, Product Support/Service, Sales and the Executive team. This is a critical role to ensuring all internal teams are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we continue to innovate.
- 5 - 10+ years working experience in Software in the high-tech industry. Healthcare market experience is a plus
- Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing on marketing plans
- Experience in launching software services/product and communicating benefits
- Knowledge of the product development process
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Highly driven self-starter, motivated, with excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to effectively operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and resources from multiple areas of the company
- Troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand new technologies
- Ability to handle several tasks and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and productively in an unstructured environment.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.