Seeking an Azure cloud expert with great management and leadership skills. In this role, you will define strategies and plans to enable cloud-first vision, migration of existing on-premises hosts and develop automation functionalities Lead will work with all project teams within the business as well as technology teams to ensure the hosting needs of their changes and new applications are met. They will also work closely with a variety teams to support trouble-shooting, root-cause analysis, and problem remediation, as well as to deploy new solutions and upgrades.
Technical Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in IT with minimum of 6-8 years of Azure cloud experience
- In-depth technical experience implementation complex solutions and environments on the Azure Cloud.
- In-depth technical experience with cloud security, especially in a hybrid infrastructure environment.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
- Experience with the Azure cloud platforms.
- Cloud Services/IaaS engineering experience is required.
- Experience with Active Directory integration in a hybrid on-premise / Azure environment
- Experience with Virtual Private Clouds, Cloud Exchanges, and other concepts that enable hybrid on-premise and cloud environments to function.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing hosting to support complex applications e.g. service-oriented architectures or distributed graphics processing engines.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Vendor management experience
Click here to Apply
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.