Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
This position will work with other engineers (onsite and offshore), managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet company initiatives with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
Primary responsibilities involve maintaining and enhancing applications that support the health care supply chain. Candidate must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, highly detail oriented, able to context switch easily, mentor and guide other people on the team, able to work with offshore team, good team player.
Other duties may include developing testing tools to help ensure code quality, testing B2B software components, developing specifications, and developing supporting documentation.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or a combination of education and related experience
- 8+ years of professional Java J2EE development experience
- 8+ years of experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, fault-tolerant applications
- Strong Object Oriented Principles, Design patterns and MVC architectures knowledge.
- Experience with web development utilizing JSF, HTML, CSS, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, AWS.
- Experience with RESTful web service development and testing
- Experience with Oracle Pl/SQL development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and being able to work under pressure.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.