Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Software Engineer III will be responsible for development efforts toward the creation, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Payments software solution. The Software Engineer III will analyze, design, program, debug, implement and integrate the solution into existing systems utilizing payment information. This role is responsible for interacting with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 5 year’s software development experience
- 5 years’ experience building applications using Java, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
- 5 years’ experience in database programming using SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo, DynamoDB
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in RESTful services in micro services architecture
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience building application artifacts and performing continuous deployment of application artifacts
- CI/CD principles
- Ability to handle multiple projects and possesses a proven track record of high quality deliverables.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical staff and is able to work effectively with cross-functional departments with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Understands and is able to explain up and downstream impacts across products and teams.
- Constructively challenges the status quo; develops, proposes, and supports the implementation of innovative and creative solutions. Iterates and improves upon domain technology.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions.
- Strong team player, makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively.
- Proficient understanding of and ability to apply the AGILE methodology; competent AGILE team member
Preferred Qualifications and Skills: (Optional)
- AWS Web Services Technology Stack/Lambda (preferred)
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.