Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Builds scalable applications using Java
- Analyzing business requirements and working with teammates to formulate supporting design and design documentation
- Understanding the applications and data models developed by this team and other teams so that solutions are optimized for the larger environment rather than just one system
- Promoting collaboration through activities such as design sessions, design reviews, pair programming, etc.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 8 years software development experience
- 8 years of experience building applications using Java
- 8 years of experience in database programming
- 3 years of experience developing in Python or PySpark,
- 3 years of experience developing in an AWS environment
- Experience developing AWS Lamda producers and consumers
- Experience using S3, EC2 and RDS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in RESTful services in micro services architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building application artifacts and performing continuous deployment of application artifacts
- REST API integration
- 5 years working in an agile development environment • Strong ownership, urgency, and drive to ship code
- Ability to “work backwards” from understanding the user request to the technical deliverable
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and designs to cross functional teams with varying degrees of technical experience
- Constructively challenges the status quo; develops, proposes, and supports the implementation of innovative and creative solutions. Iterates and improves upon domain technology
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions
- Strong team player, makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
- Ability to handle multiple projects and possesses a proven track record of high quality deliverables.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
- Application/system architecture experience a plus
- js development a plus
- Experience processing large amounts of data from disparate sources
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.