Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Contract to hire in Littleton, CO
- Good hands on Java development experience
- Hands on/Understanding of Spring Framework. Knowledge on Spring boot is a plus.
Strong leadership exp.
- Engineering degree or similar technical computer-science related education
- 4-5 years’ experience in the industry as a developer
- At least 2-3 years of work experience on agile development teams
- Familiarity with common micro services pattern and ability to build micro services from scratch
- Good background and understanding on domain modeling and domain driven design
- Experience as DEVOPS and understanding of containers; be able to take ownership of writing code and take it all the way to production
- Sound understanding of Queues, messaging, databases and Cloud
- Basic understanding of building secure micro services and knowledge of Single-sign-on
- Is proficient in building micro services with Unit Tests, Testing endpoints and enable continuous integration to perform end-end integrated tests
Is experienced working on CD/CI platform and has the experience building and deploying to production in quick turnaround time
- Is experienced with the tools that enable developer productivity and is shows willing to try and learn new technologies; is able to quickly adapt to the new tools in our eco-system
- Is an excellent team player with good verbal and written communication skills
- Comes with a can-do-attitude
- Experience in telecommunication domain will be a major plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.