Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The primary role of the SharePoint Analyst is to design and implement configuration and scripting for the migration of documents from Alfresco to SharePoint document server. The SharePoint Analyst is also responsible for performing business and systems analysis and documenting specifications for document workflow and approval processes.
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Analyst configuring SharePoint and SPO (O365)
- Demonstrated experience with the SharePoint CSOM for using SharePoint as a document repository for external applications, including cloud and on-premise applications
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrated experience with Nintex Workflow
- Ability to produce project documentation artifacts
- Must be self-motivating and independent sufficient with the ability to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision but in cooperation with a larger team
- Must be comfortable working in an Agile or waterfall environment
- A clear understanding of ITIL processes
- Needs to have the professional skills of respect, listening, commitment to delivery, and appreciation of authority as customers may be appointed or elected officials
- Thrives on customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pass extensive background check and drug test
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.