Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Contract to Hire – Dowtown Denver
The SharePoint Administrator provides technical support for the organization’s SharePoint and other O365 technologies including assessment, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of existing sites and new capabilities.
- Develop, configure and support SharePoint environments hosted on Microsoft Office 365 which include Intranet and Team Collaboration sites
- Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint Online
- Provides third level support to diagnose SharePoint related issues and perform root cause analysis
- Ability to recognize opportunities for change and challenge assumptions regarding current environment and practices, ensuring that department are aware of and have considered alternatives and understand associated benefits and risks.
- Interfaces with third party vendors and acts as primary point of contact for SharePoint platform; communicates functional and technical application requirements
- Manage web applications from an enterprise perspective to coordinate and maintain these applications in regards to how they relate to each other and outside entities
- Manage end-user accounts, permission and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security
- Design and configure SharePoint applications and web parts
- Develop and configure SharePoint workflow applications including custom activities, custom forms, and other custom functionality
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.