Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Senior Consultant, Workday HCM is responsible for providing primary administration and governance of Workday HCM.
- System Management: Manage the administration, implementation, and maintenance of the Workday platform. Maintain data in the system for integrity and compliance. Regularly performs data audits and validation, and follows up with appropriate teams for corrections. Manage, develop and maintain system interfaces. Collaborate with Workday Community and the Area User groups to resolve issues found within Workday and to proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements. Configuration of eligibility rules, calculated fields, company, locations, worker types, reason codes, custom organizations and business processes. Analyze detailed system factors including inputs and outputs and information flow throughout the platform. Support systems governance and formalize best practices in application administration
- System Enhancements: Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements. Responsible for driving the functionality of the Workday system: facilitate discussions to understand business and information needs of HR, payroll and management, and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs. Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and payroll operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity.
- Project Management: Coordinate with functional and technical staff, lead system-related projects and initiatives (such as new releases, adoption and implementation of new functionality, and business process configuration changes) in HR and payroll, including planning, implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- BS/BA degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering Workday HR technology solutions
- 4+ years of direct Workday HCM experience
- Ability to understand how to best utilize Workday functionality to meet the business needs as well as identify impacts across the Workday solution
- Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment with little or no supervision in carrying out daily tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent project management, customer service, and client relationship skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with attention to details
- Must be highly organized to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel (Pivot Tables, vLookups, etc.) is required
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.