Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Direct Hire - Boulder, CO
As a key member of our UX team you will bring a deep understanding of user-centered design processes for administrative Web-based applications to help drive our bold product vision forward. You’ll work hand-in-hand with UX Researchers, Product Owners, and Engineers to understand user needs, then translate those insights into creative solutions for our desktop Web applications. You are a critical, inventive thinker with a great design sense, a deep understanding of information architecture, a passion for data-driven decision making and an ability to communicate your ideas effectively within a cross-functional team. Above all, you are passionate about solving real problems for real people, and bring a positive attitude surrounding the change you can make in the world.
- Undergraduate degree in HCI, cognitive psychology, product design or a related discipline
- At least 6 years of professional experienceas a member of the Product team utilizing quantitative and qualitative data to drive the design and experience of enterprise-class administrative Web applications.
- Expertise in Sketch, Web-based design kits, component libraries, and a deep belief in the importance of process governance, especially at scale.
- Strength in information architecture, wireframing, interaction design, rapid prototyping and the restraint to properly iterate in an agile development process
- Solid command of CSS, HTML and how to leverage the power of browser developer tools to play with live interfaces during design exploration.
- Expert level knowledge of user-centered design methodologies with the desire to influence and mentor the team in the value across a multidisciplinary team.
- Deep understanding of usability heuristics in order to properly apply them across a variety of ecosystem properties
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills, with an ability to transfer ideas to a diverse audience of executives, product managers, software engineers, salespeople, then constructively integrate feedback
- Love working with people and play well as a member of the team
- Driven to help others
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.