Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Design and develop Enterprise Integration solutions in a mix of languages, predominantly Java
- Successfully resolve and implement the requirements of end-users, applications support groups, and customers.
- Must work as a self-starter, not only accomplishing assigned development tasks with a minimum of prepared documentation, but also identifying areas for improvement and combining these improvements into the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other technical degree (Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- 8+ years professional development experience in object oriented programming, Restful and SOAP services, and JSON and XML standards
- Experience in UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- System integration/middleware experience
- Experience in Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Software analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and support of enterprise integration projects
- Object Oriented Design and Development skills, including understanding of common design patterns.
- Agile/Scrum process experience
- Great team player
- Systems Integration experience with major ERP systems (Lawson/Lawson Cloud, SAP, PeopleSoft, Meditech, PMM, Oracle Cloud, Workday)
- Understanding of networking protocols and socket programming interfaces.
- Client/server application development experienc.
- Web application programming experience
- Data transformation experience with 3rd party tools like Contivo or Smooks a plus.
- SSL and encryption programming experience
- SQL experience a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.