Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Senior Project Manager oversees the organization, development, and execution of strategic IT initiatives, programs, and projects for development organizations. Primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for areas of budget, operational performance and completion of strategic initiatives, project success, driving resolution to issues, and stakeholder management . Critical to the role is effectively managing relationships and to exceed stakeholder expectations. Typically utilizes management skills as well as technical skills and must possess the ability to coordinate multiple project work streams to achieve customer deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 – 10 years’ professional work experience, with 5 years of prior management experience related to healthcare, healthcare supply chain, or other technology implementations and integrations
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to see beyond the smaller details and focuses on the business outcomes
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in understandable terms
- Strong collaborative, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of constituents, both inside and outside of the company, and globally
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening) and able to produce high quality documentation
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability
- Advance knowledge of project management methods and processes and a demonstrated ability to lead and drive programs and projects to successful completion
- Proven experience managing key customer relationships and projects
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills
- Superior ability to multi-task
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and MS PowerPoint
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- As work is non-standard and varied, requires strong analytical ability to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines
- High technical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to and deal with ambiguous situations, driving toward clarity.
- Ability to work in a team environment yet is self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Excellent conflict management skills and ability to partner with other organizations to be successful and resolve issues
- Strong knowledge of software, hardware and networking information technologies, with direct experience and expertise in IT
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to lead people, business process and business objectives
- Comfortable managing the line between technology and business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgment in complex situations and function independently with initiative, creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and diagnose project performance problems and execute effective corrective actions
- Independently driven learning ability with a talent for absorbing and integrating feedback provided by subordinates, peers and managers
- Ability to travel Internationally intermittently, 1 or two trips per year to western Europe locations
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.