Seeking a Senior Network Engineer with the ability to come in and hit the ground running in a very flexible environment! The Network Engineer is responsible for designing, building and maintaining network and connectivity components within the enterprise network. This role demands a thorough understanding of logical and physical, private and public network architectures including routers, switches, transit, peering, transport, cloud and security methodologies. Successful candidates must understand how IT connectivity empowers employees via digital communications to provide a responsive and interruption-free network experience.
- Design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot
- Local area network including wireless access points
- Wide area network (approx. 12 sites)
- Firewall landscape
- Core networking services such as DNS, DHCP, Certificate authority, access control,
- Next generation network services such as IDS, IPS, proxies, ATP, DLP, SD-WAN, and micro-segmentation
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Checkpoint and Microsoft
- Remote access solutions: VPN
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Monitor network availability, performance and utilization
- Respond to network disruptions or anomalies and facilitate resolution
- Coordinate work with 3rd party networking resources to provide leveraged support model to respond to network disruptions
- Among other tasks
- A minimum of ten years actively working in an Enterprise LAN/WAN environment, managing and supporting the integrity and security of a complex network infrastructure consisting of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points and other network appliances/servers
- Extensive working knowledge of IP networks, routing, layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing protocols such as BGP or EIGRP, QOS, VPN technologies, VPLS and network protocols such as DHCP and DNS.
- Enterprise level experience configuring, managing and troubleshooting Check Point threat prevention appliances
- Enterprise level experience configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches (core/distribution and access), IOS firewall features, ASA appliances, wireless controllers and access points for LAN and WAN environments
- Ability to apply security and networking concepts to emerging cloud solutions, including Azure and AWS
- Four-year college degree in Management Information Systems or related discipline, preferred
- CCIE Route Switch certification, preferred
Travel required: occasional travel, nothing more than 25%
Thank you in advanced for your interest in the Senior Network Engineer opportunity at Sempera!Click here to Apply
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.