Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Works directly with business owners to document and formalize detailed system requirements. Internally develops or works with third party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions per business requirements
- Functionally understands and works to have expert knowledge of applications of which the role is responsible
- Participates in production support, issue resolution and change control management activities
- Interprets existing IT controls environment and applies to existing and proposed processes to ensure compliance
- Bachelor degree in GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical experience
- 5+ years’ experience delivering enterprise solutions as a GIS analyst preferably with exposure to the Oil and Gas industry
- Significant experience working with ArcGIS ESRI Software 10.2 or higher
- Strong Oracle/SQL Server or related RDBMS skills including transact-sql and SDE versioning with an Oracle database
- Experience developing SQL Server Stored Procedures, Scalar Functions, Views, and SSRS templates
- Strong GIS technical skill set including spatial analysis / geo-processes, Python programming, FME, aerial imagery interpretation and geodatabase design and creation
- Geocortex administration, workflow development, and site creation a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.