Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Senior NAV ERP Team Manager with expertise in NAV development, SQL and process expertise in Warehousing, Logistics and Manufacturing areas. Program Management will also be an important function of your duties.
The Senior NAV Team Manager works as a key member of NAV Project implementations providing functional and domain expertise related to the installation, setup, gap/fit analysis, customization analysis and testing, user training and go-live support around key business processes enabled through NAV software. Additionally, working with our existing NAV environment in support of day to day business operations, questions, issues and small to large size projects.
Experience with NAV ERP is preferred. Experience with other ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP will be considered.
- Work closely with company managers to design new functionality in NAV
- Manage offsite consultants located in the US and Internationally
- Plan and implement integration processes to other applications
- Assist in improving our business processes
- Vendor relationship management
- Responsible for Proship and Sologlobe business systems that integrate with NAV 2015
- Experience with Web service integrations with NAV 2015
- Support and evaluate our NAV 5.0 environment, used for some entities of our organization, and propose upgrade path
- You will be heavily involved in technology upgrade programs that incorporate IIoT and mobile applications deployments within the manufacturing arena
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year degree in MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with NAV 2015 and 5.0 preferred
- 6+ years in NAV development experience, preferably certified. Development for other ERP systems will be considered
- 6+ years SQL 2005+ experience required
- Functional knowledge of the finance, distribution, WMS and Manufacturing granules
- Experience with core business processes around Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, and Supply Chain
- Experience with integration tools and 3rd party add on modules a plus
- Prior experience to develop functional and technical specifications for Dynamics NAV enhancements and integrations preferred
- 2+ years working with PLC’s and industrial controllers while integrating them with business systems a plus
Other Success Criteria and Attributes
- Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams and data flow charts
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Effective time management skills
- Fluent in English –both written and verbal – mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict
- The ability to speak and communicate effectively in Spanish is a plus.
- Experience with a multinational organization, particularly Latin-America, a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.