Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to lead, strategize, create and execute security solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent from an accredited college, university or technical school is required
- 6+ years of work experience in cyber security operational environment and/or IT risk management
- At least one current certification in Cyber Security (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, and/or Security+)
- Hands-on knowledge of SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, and other industry-standard techniques and practices
- Technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.