Seeking a Senior Business Project Manager to help manage a HRIS Workday implementation project! If you have a background in HR projects and have had the opportunity to work on System Implementations (doesn't have to be Workday specifically), you would make a great asset to this team. Please apply if the following job description aligns well with your background and you are interested in learning more about the role!
Position: Senior Project Manager - HR projects
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and that the project scope is controlled.
- Project requirements will need to be met with quality. Requirements management, control and experience are critical in this position.
- Completion of comprehensive status reports.
- Communication and management of all key stakeholders expectations.
- Employing sound project management principles and critical thinking.
- Keeps team and manager informed of progress, issues that impact the achievement of goals.
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience with demonstrated involvement in technical projects
- Human Resources project experience specifically, Systems Implementations experience required.
- Project Management skills to successfully manage projects from concept through implementation.
- Project Management experience leading large, matrix teams in a very dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PM methodology and Program Management.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or Business. Master Degree preferred. Applicants with 15 years of industry project management experience will be considered.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with Planview highly preferred.
- Agile Project Management experience preferred.
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of collaboration tools, e.g., SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
* HR Project Management experience and/or experience with Workday system implementations is a plus.
- High energy, strong team player, creative thinker and strategic influencer.
- Strong financial, project management and resource analytical skills.
- Strong influencing skills. Comfort with negotiating and driving timely decisions (rather than consensus) when required.
- Demonstrated high level of diplomacy and tact in communicating with leadership.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), and comfortable with presentations and public speaking.
- The ideal candidate will be a polished professional with demonstrated ability to maintain a productive working relationship with a core working team and various levels of management.
MBA, PMI PMP certification, PMI ACP certification
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.