Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Lead and execute on scrum master responsibilities that include organizing and facilitating daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprints, demos and other scrum-related ceremonies
- Motivate, guild, mentor others on Agile methodology
- Track and communicate team and sprint progress using Jira
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Collaborate closely with program managers
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Empower the teams to self-organize; improve the productivity of the sprint teams
- Experience leading agile scrum teams working closely with product managers and technical teams implementing solutions
- Four or more years of work experience as a scrum master
- Six or more years of project management experience, managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign, and knowledge of technical environments
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships and influence change
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.