Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Create, maintain, and support coding related to data analysis (stored procedures, functions and query optimization)
- Analyze source data to assess data quality, volumes, performance.
- Perform data mapping analysis and transformation definitions
- Participate in Dimensional modeling / star schema design activities reflecting report requirements.
- Design and develop ETL code to extract data from source systems and populate target data stores.
- Additional responsibilities include creation of the technical and system specification documents necessary to support developed processes, and participation in development and execution of unit and system test plans
- Actively uses and contributes to existing data processes to improve performance
- Leverage the ETL and Data SMEs to identify opportunities to reuse / enhance existing practices, data sources, dimensions, or techniques to shorten time to delivery
- Ensure proper monitoring is in place for the ETL and dashboards applications
- Assists in identifying features which may improving the usability and scalability of the product
- Communicates opportunities, efficiencies, and risks to management on a proactive basis
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years report development experience
- Experience working in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Comfortable working with multiple data sources
- Experience creating and maintaining the full lifecycle of ETL(mappings/processes/flows)
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- Has experience working with BI Reporting Tools
- Knowledgeable with tuning SQL concepts in an Oracle 10G/11G implementations
- Extensive experience developing with PL/SQL
- Experience participating in full software development lifecycle projects
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong problem solving skills
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.