Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be part of an Agile DevOps team whose responsibilities span the entire product life cycle. You will have responsibility of systems from testing to production support. This role is focused on back end and UI testing
Top 3 required skills
- UI Automation Tools
- Computer Science Degree, Engineering Degree, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Requires 0 – 3 years of related experience in Software Testing (functional, integration, and load testing).
- Experience or working knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Java test automation (JUnit, Mockito)
- Virtualization/cloud experience (VMware or OpenStack)
- Working experience or knowledge of DataStax/Cassandra or other NoSQL database
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot Linux operating systems and applications
- Excellent network and application troubleshooting skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Ability to take ownership of problems and see them through resolution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment. Requirements change quickly and our team needs to constantly adapt to moving targets
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.