Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Establish strong, positive, and productive relationships between business partners and IT teams.
- Lead the Planning, coordination, and delivery of programs and projects that advance technology initiatives.
- Ensure the development of product backlogs and manages delivery in adherence to standard IT Agile practice. Ensure project teams are using proper processes and procedures, focusing on collaboration and partner involvement to deliver business value.
- Coordinate with IT Program Managers to allocate resources.
- Create highly collaborative and productive team environments. Identify and eliminate project impediments that affect the team’s ability to deliver.
- Set clear delivery expectations and communicate status to partners and stakeholders. Participate in inter-project status meetings to identify and resolve project interdependencies.
- Use the appropriate project tracking and communications mechanisms. Responsible for managing project budgets, and communication budget status.
- Ensure project compliance with existing policies and standards for architecture, processes, software development, Quality Assurance, and documentation.
- Performs critical analysis and continuous improvements through effective retrospectives; identifies recommendations to improve IT processes, standards, and methodologies.
- Manage direct and indirect elements affecting the project such as equipment or software deliverables, vendor relationships, contracts, and other factors.
- Perform solution assessment and business analysis functions to determine solutions to business problems, including software-systems, process improvement, and strategic planning.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management is required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Project Management or related field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience in an Agile environment is preferred, particularly with Scrum as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- General technical computing knowledge and experience is required to validate tasks and time requirements.
- Hands-on technical experience is a plus
- IT employees must attain ITIL Foundations certification within 12 months of hire.
- An Agile certification, such as ACP, CSM, or CPM, are required within 12 months of hire.
- A PMP certification is preferred.
- A valid Colorado driver’s license or ability to obtain one within 90 days of hire is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop, read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents including project requirements, design documentation, burn down charts, project timelines, project schedules, budgets, contracts, and other related documents.
- Working knowledge of Epics, Features, Stories, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Burndown Charts, risk and issue management tools, websites, forums, reports, and other mechanisms.
- Demonstrated skills with business tools / systems to include: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SharePoint, Visio and ServiceNow (issue tracking and project management).
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.