Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Project Coordinator will provide a variety of responsibilities from assisting in the day to day activities to working with leadership to ensure larger strategic programs and initiatives on course. This position will require a high level of interaction with the business. Managing business relationships and providing all levels of support including analytical, business, managerial and interdepartmental. Candidate must be self-driven, able to collaborative effectively, interact with stakeholders and drive project/initiative completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator working on technology projects
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint experience/knowledge is required
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Strong organization, written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to understand technical terms and possess some technical knowledge is ideal
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Excellent analytical (business/systems) and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technology or functional area quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to understand and clearly document complex business rules and logic
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and interruption-driven environment
- Self-motivation, high attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.