Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
12 month Contract - Project Coordinator
- Identification of items to be included in the project sets; based on provided parameters
- Internal coordination with CRM & Planning teams to ensure no duplicate activity
- Initiation of project with the vendor & maintain engagement through the life of the project
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure appropriate order & inventory record handling
- Troubleshoot ordering issues/requirements with the vendor
- Update/maintain project tracking spreadsheets & WIP
- Provide updates & project timeline reporting as requested
- Follow circuit to invoice change completion & ensure correct rates are billing
- Ability to handle multiple projects with multiple vendors at the same time
- Collaborative people skills - interfacing with internal departments and directly with the vendor
- Advanced MS Excel skills & an understanding of MS Access
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.