Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure project teams are using proper and sufficient process, focusing on collaboration and customer involvement to deliver business value
- Work with project teams and a wide range of stakeholders to eliminate impediments that could affect the ability of the team to deliver. Participate in inter-project status meetings to identify and resolve project interdependencies
- Develop high level release plans and timelines in adherence to standard IT Project Management processes
- Communicate regular project status based on direct input from the project team and stakeholders
- Use the appropriate project tracking and communications mechanisms, using IT software and tools
- Examples include Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Burndown Charts, risk and issue management tools, websites, forums, reports, and other mechanisms
- Track and maintain financial information and status for projects
- Ensure project compliance to existing Douglas County policies and standards for architecture, process, software development, quality assurance, and product support
- Perform retrospectives, identifying lessons learned and best practices to improve IT processes, standards, and methodologies
- Manage direct and indirect elements affecting the project such as equipment or software deliverables, vendor relationships, contracts, and other factors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Project Management or a closely related field and 6 years of experience in project management and an in-depth knowledge of project management processes is mandatory
- Experience in an Agile development environment is mandatory
- Experience with Scrum in the Scrum Master role is extremely valuable
- General technical computing knowledge and experience is required
- Hands-on technical experience and software development and testing experience are a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.