Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Product Owner is the advocate and proxy representative of our clients customers.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Owner is responsible for understanding business needs, developing and sequencing user stories and defects, articulating requirements, and working with the agile programming teams to ensure creation of technology products that will help our clients be successful.
The Product Owner also plays a key role in collaborating with Product Managers and other stakeholders in identifying concepts such as Minimum Viable Product (MVP), training and documentation requirements, assisting in Beta and usability testing, and user acceptance testing.
This position is involved in every stage of bringing new products and features to market on time.
- Must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in written format.
- Creation and management of user stories, acceptance criteria, and defects is required
- Must be able to design an Excel spreadsheet using intermediate functions.
- Flowcharting, value stream mapping are also required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, computer science, related field or equivalent experience is required. Must have 3 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in product management, business analysis or a similar role. Must have extensive knowledge of mutual funds, equity and fixed income products.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of the software development process including agile and lean practices.
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferred working in a business analyst position, working with business requirements concepts and documentation. Must be able to use knowledge of agile development processes and lean startup methods and be able to understand software, user interface design, and the business needs of Registered Investment Advisors, investors, and internal users and be able to simplify complex and sometimes competing requirements.
- Must interface with various levels of people including clients, executives, and programmers. Must be able to coordinate the efforts of a team. This position requires strong analytical skills involving complex information.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and implement problem solutions. Must be able to work with limited guidance and supervision. The ability to demonstrate team leadership is required.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.