Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- In partnership with Product Management and the Market Managers, translates market trends into a compelling product direction and vision; co-creates and implements the product roadmap for a specified product set or solution
- Partners with Product Management leadership and the Market Managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding product/solution delivery
- Participates in the creation of business cases to assess the relative benefits of product enhancements or new products, aligned to long term strategic positioning.
- Supports the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and serves as an internal voice for the customer on new or already existing products throughout the product lifecycle
- Drives a product/solution set across Development/Domain teams through market requirements and product positioning to maximize both revenue and customer satisfaction
- Collects and measures key product metrics against goals to inform success of each release and plans iterations accordingly
- Defines, prioritizes, and clarifies user stories; works with the delivery team to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Upholds commitments and proactively negotiates roadmap priorities with all affected stakeholders; fosters effective communication across all affected teams
- Serves as a product evangelist and change agent in communicating the value of technical solutions for both existing and future market opportunities for GHX; this includes identifying new and novel uses of GHX technical solutions, with an eye towards product reusability in conjunction with partners in Product Management.
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience as a Product Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in roadmap development and execution
- Experience in B2B payments, payment technologies, financial services or related solutions required
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience working within an Agile methodology and demonstrated ability to effectively operate within an Agile team environment
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) delivered applications and business models
- Ability to work well with others and resolve any conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Experience with leading/participating in large cross-functional development teams
- Ability to drive results both individually and in a matrixed environment
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and drive projects to completion
- Ability to distill broad concepts and business strategies into structured product management plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
- Technical aptitude to understand product dynamics and recommend product enhancements
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.