Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
1 year Contract with possible extension.
Location: Littleton, CO
The Procurement Manager 1 (“PM”) negotiates or renegotiates new and existing agreements or statements of work of low to moderate complexity, including requests for information or requests for proposal relationships for construction labor.
- Analyze current state of the business
- Engage stakeholders to determine sourcing requirements
- Develop RF(x)’s
- Analyze and evaluate vendors from a financial, functional, operational and risk perspective
- Negotiate commercial terms with vendors and stakeholders
- Manage Agreement / SOW creation and execution
- Management of contract expiration dates
- Management of vendor performance standards
- Implementation of price reviews
- Management of payment terms
- Analytical and experience with sourcing approach, strategy development, execution and change management
- Familiarity with e-sourcing tools and complex, large-scale sourcing events, ERP (Oracle preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (advanced Excel skills, pivot tables, query tools and Power Point)
- Telecom Construction experience (Infrastructure, inside plant, outside plant)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with various levels of management within the organization
- Process management and documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player with ability to work well with their peers
- Very strong problem solving capabilities
- Experience with change management
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.