Seeking a Business Analyst focused in operational technologies. In this role, you will serve as the primary liaison between operational and field personnel from the business, IT team members, and third-party vendors. You will be responsible for business analysis and general support of assigned applications.
- Provide primary functional and technical support for an assigned portfolio of applications
- Elicit requirements through meetings, process descriptions, business scenarios, business analysis, etc.
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications
- Evaluate and build recommendations and business cases to address business needs
- Develop functional and technical documentation, including end-to-end business process maps, use cases and use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, and architectural diagrams
- Identify and document system configuration/custom solution requirements and technical specifications
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT Business analyst or related role
- 3+ years of experience working in the Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical staff, as well as communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical users
- Ability to assemble business asks into functional specifications and translate into technical specifications.
- Data analysis capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple roles and responsibilities as an engaged member of a team; collaborate with team members on tasks and shared responsibilities
- Ability to establish strong business relationships and work effectively with business clients across varying levels in the organization, including senior management and field personnel
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party applications not accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advanced for your interest in this role!