Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
6+ month contract
- Strong technical skill level working on complex assignments within the network systems installation and/or maintenance activities. technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities
- Resolves complex IP network problems involving power, network hardware and software, lines, modems and terminals
- Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems
- Conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities
- Resolves complex trouble tickets
- Minimum Qualifications: Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Minimum 5 - 7 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent
- Technical Certifications a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.