Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Mortgage Specialist will support our clients and customer success teams by providing mortgage expertise to customer success implementation teams. This position will have deep knowledge of the mortgage origination process and maintain sufficient product knowledge to assist in problem troubleshooting and resolution. The position may also serve as a subject matter expert to support business analysts in developing requirements as required.
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting or serving customers
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry and mortgage loan processing
- Experience with Customer Support platforms is preferred
- Ability to use and adapt to a variety of new tools/methodologies. Significant focus on application development tools including Jira, Sketch, Invision, Google Drive, Excel/Google Sheets, etc.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differing views, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Travel Requirement - Occasional
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.