Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
In this role you'll be working on a brand new app for Smartphone devices!!
Mobile UX Designer
- Thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Provide both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary tea
- Lead user experience design efforts including the development of use cases, navigational structures, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Gather requirements to determine target audience and objectives, analyze user and business needs, set scope and interface strategies
- Key communications asset for discussions with senior level executives within sales, marketing and business operations regarding new application development
- Key player in the strategic design process, and contribute to the definition of user requirements
- Work with internal project teams to ensure that an explicit customer focus is maintained through project execution. Create design and interface guidelines for development of applications and websites
- Distill collected business/content requirements into focused, understandable and actionable deliverables (storyboards, user assessments, navigation diagrams, wireframes, etc.)
- Gather requirements and perform competitive analyses, analyze user tasks, create user personas and scenarios, and define functionality, content organization, navigation, and interaction
- Demonstrated experience with Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe Creative Suite or the like
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Ability to communicate complex conceptual ideas
- Experience working in a product organization, driving design from planning to release over multiple releases
- Experience designing for a broad set of UI platforms including web and mobilePortfolio to accompany resume
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.