Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities will primarily include: technical analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of technology solutions created for internal business units. This candidate will work cross functionally with department stakeholders, business analysts, and other IT resources to understand, analyze, and address internal business application needs.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated; well organized; can take initiative; pays attention to detail; cares about the quality of their work; has strong written and verbal communication skills; is able to follow technical standards; has strong n-tier application design and development skills; can perform adequate testing (including unit tests) on all development; is comfortable with Agile Methodology; and can write strong technical documentation as needed.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems (or equivalent working experience).
- Must have strong data integration and ETL engineering skills, including 2+ years of SQL design/development skills
- Experience with programming APIs such as REST, OData, OAuth
- C#/.Net programming experience
- Experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, designing, developing, testing, deploying and ongoing operational support
- Exposure to object-oriented design and analysis, and n-tier expertise
- Experience with analytical expertise including software analysis, code analysis and review, requirements analysis, third party software review, code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis highly desirable
- Ability to learn new technical skills and application platforms quickly is desirable
- Experience designing, coding, and debugging applications in various other software languages helpful
- Must show good attention to detail and care about quality of deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to support and champion the organization’s goals and objectives
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute challenging technical tasks in a professional environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as on an individual, unsupervised basis
- Strong team player attitude is a huge plus
- Competent and proficient working on Windows platforms
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience in a Windows environment
- Adept at targeted research on various software-related issues
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to embrace and support legacy applications
- Ability to come up with an appropriate solution for a given problem
- Physically able to perform all duties
Nice to have or interest in Skills:
- Experience with unstructured (NoSQL, JSON, etc.) data and related systems
- Experience with Big Data solutions such as OpenTSDB, MapR, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Experience with other programming languages such as Python, Java
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.