Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Senior Systems Administrator
A successful candidate is someone who loves to solve problems, who doesn’t settle for the status quo, and strives to make our systems more secure, faster, and scalable. A person who can be autonomous and self-driven, but work across teams to collaborate on common ideas and strategies, a passionate can-do attitude, is comfortable working with automation, and is willing to learn tools you aren’t familiar with. This is someone who enjoys exploring and experimenting with new ideas and sharing with others, can communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and have a positive attitude when engaging with our customers (development teams, the business, and occasionally external customers).
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of IT administration experience. Demonstrate proficiency for core IT Administration functions and possesses in depth knowledge and expertise/knowledge across several IT environments
- Experience supporting large scale, highly available, service-oriented, distributed production systems
- Strong Linux system administration experience
- Strong understanding of best practices around release engineering
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS tools and vendors
- Experience with production hosting environments
- Expertise with multiple hardware and OS platforms
- Exposure to different types of data storage, such as Oracle, Redshift and Informatica Cloud
- Advanced scripting skills in Python or Ruby
- Experience with automation tools
- Collaborative skills to resolve problems, clarify or interpret information/policies
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.