Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Our client in Castle Rock is looking for a Junior PHP/Drupal developer who is dedicated to his/her craft. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Integrating custom themes
- CSS3/SASS implementation
- Experience with PHP in Drupal
- Should be skilled in various aspects of web development using PHP, and Drupal 7
- 3+ years of relevant experience in web application development and Drupal
development is required
- Should have experience performing Drupal module development and customization
such as templates and themes
- Work with REST services
- Understanding of Drupal architecture
- Know caching (varnish, memcache, etc…)
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
- Experience with GIT, Drush, MySQL and Apache
- Experience with Vagrant and SOLR
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodology
- Understanding JAVA
- Knowledge of Angular.js
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.