Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Long Term Contract
The IT SOX Compliance Lead’s role is to assess and oversee all IT technology-related regulatory compliance issues across the organization including SOX and other foundational controls. This includes providing objective risk assessments of the company's compliance with foundational and SOX controls governing the organization's information technology systems.
The IT SOX Compliance Lead will also direct the development and implementation of processes, procedures and controls to ensure that the organization's practices remain observant to all pertinent local, state/province/county and federal laws, and company policies and standards . In this role, the IT SOX Compliance Lead will work directly with IT compliance and non-IT compliance professionals, such as other IT leadership and Internal/External Audit, to ensure alignment with compliance goals.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of Science required, with a focus on IT- or IT-risk-related disciplines (for example, security, privacy, business continuity management and compliance). A MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing IT compliance programs within a large corporate setting
- Expert knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) in relation to IT and financial controls
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge of technology environments, including Information Security, encryption methods, and identity and access management best-practices
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise software applications and outsourced systems, including Oracle E-Business Suite, ServiceNow and RSA Archer
- In Depth knowledge of an array of standards and frameworks
- Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including internal audit, IT, operations, management, executive, legal staff as well as external personnel, including auditors and regulators
- Professional Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other similar credentials, are required
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.