Seeking a Sr. level Project Manager who is skilled in software implementation and integration based projects to join a great company located in the heart of Denver. Experience working with railcar management software such as Omnitrax, Emerson, Bourque, etc. is required.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and that the project scope is controlled.
- Project requirements will need to be met with quality. Requirements management, control and experience are critical in this position.
- Budget and cost management
- Communication and management of all key stakeholder expectations
- Keeps team and Sponsor informed of progress and issues that impact the achievement of goals
- Experience managing system implementation and integration based projects specifically working with railcar management systems.
- Very strong in all facets of Project Management including task management, staff management, cost management, budget management and stakeholder communication
- PMP certified
- Bachelor s degree
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.